Monday, October 18, 2010

Cat on a Leash

Rosco, one of our in-door cats, decided he wanted to be an out-door cat. We were having problems with him not using the litterbox and making messes where ever he felt it was convenient. When that place was one of my plants, I grabbed him mid-poop and threw him outside on the grass. He freaked! It would have been funny if I hadn't been so irritated at the moment. But then he started trying to get out-- so one day I grabbed an old dog leash and put him outside. He loves it! I don't want him wandering the neighborhood, so we have continued with the leash. He's just like a dog--we open the door first thing in the morning and he runs right out to his spot. It's the funniest thing! On the bright side, knock on wood, there hasn't been any more messes on my carpet!

No comments: