Friday, July 27, 2012

Because They Don't Teach It In School

If "TP"ing isn't done in your part of the world, then let me take a second to explain.  You pick a subject (normally a friend, an enemy or a teacher), buy toilet paper and in the dark of night sneak up and start flinging.  It takes a bit of practice to get it to unroll on the fly, but it's a talent worth developing. Normally one doesn't see such Fall decorations until very late September or early October. It's generally considered a Halloween "trick".  But someone got a jump on the season and hit our neighbors last weekend.  The best thing about it?  They dropped two rolls of quality brand toilet paper in my yard. I'm not too proud to say I'm now using said toilet paper. I truly believe parents should have "the talk" with their children about using the cheapest toilet paper if they choose to TP. After all, they only teach TP abstinence in school. (I suppose teachers don't want to have to clean up the resulting mess.)  My guess is, they didn't buy it. I'll just about bet some Mom went to get a fresh roll of paper out of the cabinet the next morning and found she was paperless!

1 comment:

the dogs' mother said...

lol! yup, bet some mom is really going to be happy with them :-)