Tuesday, January 29, 2013

And It Only Took Me Six Months To Finish!

I'm not much of a decorator-- I have no style-- or maybe my style could be called College Dorm Chic. (I admit it, I have a thing for posters.) Anyway, I'm in the mood to make some changes. Move stuff around. For my first project I  blew up some of our better Zoo pictures last summer and framed them over the weekend. Again, not stylish, but it's a favorite place of ours and the pictures make me happy. Now, to figure out my next project...

2 comments:

Bob said...

I like it. We have the same kind of thing going on in our hallway, with pictures we've taken, blown up, and framed. Very nice.

the dogs' mother said...

BG, like his uncle, has turned into a photographer, and we have lots of his pictures blown up and framed around the house. Looks like a fun project for you!