Thursday, January 28, 2016

Quality Writing

Actual Amazon blurb:

"He was a billionaire, I was a bellboy, can I make it anymore obvious? 

It all started one fateful afternoon in summer of 2012. I was working as a bellboy at the Trump Hotel in Hong Kong on an internship program. This was my first time in a big city. It was all I could have ever dreamed of, and more. But little did I know, it was all about to change."

The "book" is 10 pages long, so it'll probably take longer to read the reviews on Amazon than to read the actual book. I'm skipping the book, sticking with the reviews, because they're hilarious! It kills me, those few people who give it one or two stars, who either don't get that it's a joke or are just such Trump lovers that they feel they have to let everyone know they're offended. 

Anyway, I've had my laugh for the morning!

3 comments:

Bob said...

The idea of [t]Rump sex should have landed it in the Horror category.

the dogs' mother said...

omg!! How funny! I will reflect on this ALL day today as
pundits and newsmakers go on and on and on about the donald.

Sadie J said...

Bob, I so agree. The thought just makes me cringe.