Monday, April 12, 2010

Chain of Events

Two weeks ago I had a tooth pulled. The cap had popped off and taken part of the tooth, so it couldn't be reattached. I've never had a tooth pulled, so I was pretty nervous. But I've got a really good dentist and it went smoothly and fairly pain free. Except, the next day I started getting a cold sore. Then developed a dry socket. The pain wasn't excruciating, but uncomfortable and was giving me a headache. I took pain killers all weekend. Then on Monday I went back to the dentist and they put in a paste that worked wonders. Except, the next day I started breaking out in hives. I didn't realize what it was at first, but by Friday it was starting to spread. So I went to the Clinic on Saturday morning for their walk in hours. Except, they had closed early! So now I'm waiting for them to open to see if they can work me in today. What next?!

No comments: