Saturday, April 13, 2013

Spring Fever!

The first of the week the weather was so nice- high in the 70s. Every Spring I get this feeling, like I want to jump out of my skin. I feel like I'm 20, not amost 50. Actually it's kind of painful. Tuesday was really bad. I was in a manic good mood. If I could have found someone to go "road-tripping" with me, I  might have called work during my lunch hour and told them I got suddenly sick and wasn't coming back. (as if they would have believed me!) Even though it got cold and wet at the end of the week, I've stayed in this good mood. I wish I felt like this all of the time.

3 comments:

Bob said...

Sounds like a definite case of Spring!

the dogs' mother said...

Around here spring means we have to hang on for dear life as we get strong winds that close highways to high rigs and fill the river with tumbleweeds. We plan our walkies around them.

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog