Thursday, June 2, 2011

Weird Al

Weird Al performed at the Effingham Performance Center last night and I had tickets! It was so worth the money we really don't have right now! It was an amazing, fun show. We had never been to the EPC before-- I think the tickets are a little pricey--but it's a nice place. I had been told there are no bad seats there and I would agree. Altho I purchased the "cheap" seats, we had a good view of the stage. I guess after 35 years of performing it's not surprising that he and his group can put on a tight show. The show was so well put together that the audience was never left hanging while the band was changing costumes. And there were lots of costumes! I think that's part of the fun! Weird Al has a new album coming out in about 3 weeks and he covered quite a few of his new songs, but there was plenty of his older hits, too. I've been a fan since my High School days, the early MTV days! I would definitely go see him again!













Credit where credit is due. The photos are not mine since no cameras were allowed during the show. The photos belong to the EPC.

No comments: