Sunday, November 20, 2011

Just Venting

Have I mentioned I need a new job? I used to really like my job, actually looked forward to my day. But things have gradually gotten worse and now I'm just there to put in my time. Life is too short for this. I've been there 14 years. When I first took the job, I intended to only stay 2 or 3 years. That was my average time at my previous jobs. But I liked it well enough and the positives far outweighed the negatives. Now it's starting to be the other way around. The worst part is, I've been looking for another job for the last several years, but with the economy the way it is, every job I've been offered has been part-time. I need full-time! I've always had an easy time finding a job. It seemed I either got offered the jobs without even looking, or applied and was hired right away. It's frustrating!

1 comment:

the dogs' mother said...

Is tough times that's for sure. Eldest is working as a bartender instead of his field. I'm watching the legislature come into special session to carve even more money out of education.