Thursday, May 3, 2012

Small Changes

I had to make a change--can you find the difference?  This is in an upstairs attic room.  I walked through the house with a stack of albums and my husband asked me what I was doing.  "Changing some pictures", I said.  He suspected what I had done and ran upstairs to confirm.  Then he came looking for me, wanting to know what I had done with the "card".  My husband was a fan of what's-his-name's and saw him in concert several times back before we were married.  The "card" had his autograph.  I do respect other people's property, so I tossed it in the album cover. The poor guy was panicking, tho.  I do believe he thought I threw it away!

1 comment:

the dogs' mother said...

We have stored, for years and years, four huge speakers, turn table, albums, cassette tapes for a cassette player that broke and never fixed... I tell TE that we are NOT moving them when we retired.