Saturday, August 19, 2017

"What The F*ck Is Going On?"

It's all too much sometimes, what is going on in this country right now. So I find myself barely skimming the news, trying to distance myself a bit from social media because some of my friends and family TOTALLY BLOW MY MIND! Wow, not sure where that came from. Except, I think we're all going through it, aren't we? I've just about given up trying to explain things to them. Okay, not really. The FB rants will continue--I simply can't help myself. Anyway, I ordered a Coexist T-shirt and it came today. Can't wait to wear it to work! (Thank goodness my boss is a Democrat--and my cousin. I get away with things that I probably shouldn't be able to!) So, let's all take a deep breath and tune in for the next episode of "What The F*ck Is Going On?"







And for fun: 




1 comment:

Bob said...

The good news is that Hate is oft-times defeated.