Saturday, June 2, 2018

Garage Sale Finds


We're thinking about moving in a few years so I've been trying to get rid of things here and there. Not with much success, I might add. And then what did I do this morning? Hit garage sales! I haven't done that for awhile, but the weather's nice today and it was "Town-Wide Garage Sale" day, so I gave up an hour of my time to do my civic duty. And I found several bargains but I didn't realize until I got home that I must have been on a red kick. The waffle-iron looking thing bakes little cakes and I've thought for awhile that I need a carafe so I don't have to waste valuable minutes walking to the kitchen for a coffee refill, and the box (on its side--that's the lid) was just cool. And I got it all for just a couple of dollars. 

Because I needed it!

2 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

We are also trying to clean out. Sent a bunch
of stuff home with Daughter last week. :-)

Bob said...

You never know what you need until you find it... and in red,too!