Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Life in Altamont


I've spent so much time the last month getting ready for our town's first Homecoming, I haven't had much time to devote to other things, including this! A huge amount of time has gone into Life in Altamont , my blog about my home town, hoping to "reintroduce" people that have been away for a number of years. It's amazing to me how much our little town has changed in the last twenty-five years. When you see it every day, you don't notice it so much. I think I had kind of quit looking. But as I went around and took pictures and talked to people, I was rather amazed! My goal was to do one entry every day in May and it turned into more work than I ever thought it would be--partly because it kept raining and I had a hard time getting pictures! Somehow, I succeeded. Although it won't be a daily thing now, I plan on continuing. Hopefully, I can do one entry a week. There is still so much I missed! Who would have thought there was so much in this little town!

No comments: