Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Glee - Never Going Back Again (HQ FULL STUDIO) w/ Lyrics


I'm four years older than my brother and we didn't have alot in common growing up, so we didn't always get along very well. But once we both hit our teens we began to bond. I've always figured it was because we were both doing things we didn't want the parents to know and we had the option to get along or constantly keep each other in trouble! Even if it wasn't the best reason in the world, it worked and we finally got close. One of my favorite memories of those years is sitting on the lower part of his bunk bed while he practiced his guitar. We would talk and sing. I really miss it sometimes. This version of Fleetwood Mac's "Never Going Back Again" blew me away. Listen to the guitars towards the end of the song. Amazing!

No comments: