Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Around the House 3


I'm used to being on my feet for most of the day. But now that I'm home, that isn't happening and I'm afraid I'll really be hurting when I go back to work. The husband and I have taken a few walks, but the weather has been cool and wet and it's been hit and miss. So I set up a corner with the treadmill that I always meant to use but rarely did (because I was on my feet all day). We don't have cable so I've hooked up an old DVD player to on old 13" television and pulled out the DVDs I haven't watched in years. It was Waterfalls last week, this week is going to be season 1 of Buffy. And ya know, it's been kind of fun!


2 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Good for you!

Bob said...

We've been lucky in that our weather has been pretty nice the past weeks o we take daily walks.
Good on you for making do, and rigging up some entertainment too!